- The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 UE of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: "RODO"), after registering on the website and in connection with the use of its functionality, Suvenix Sp. z o.o., operating at the following address: Franciszka Klimczaka 17/80, 02-797 Warsaw, Poland, with a tax identification number (NIP) 5213652924.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes: sending newsletter and sending messages containing commercial information, enabling contact with the Administrator via contact forms, defense against possible claims, analytical and statistical.
- The data will be transferred to entities processing it on our behalf based on agreements with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and scope necessary to implement the above-mentioned goals, including entities providing IT services to us or other services that ensure the proper functioning of the website www.suvenix.com, where such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator's instructions.
- In addition to these entities, your data may only be made available to entities authorized to do so pursuant to national or EU legislation. The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to properly secure the personal data provided, and in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is revoked. The Administrator reserves the right to process data for a period of up to 3 months from the achievement of goals in connection with the implementation of its own analytical and statistical objectives.
- Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
- consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the RODO), in particular for marketing purposes
- fulfilling the obligation resulting from the provisions of law both national and EU in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c RODO;
- for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including providing answers to questions sent via the contact form and for statistical and analytical purposes of the Administrator, where the Administrator's justified interest is the possibility of analyzing and statistics of actions carried out by him resulting from art. 6 par. 1 point f) of the GDP as well as for the purpose of defending against any claims on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, where the Administrator's justified interest is to defend the Administrator against claims of third parties.
- At any time, it is possible to withdraw the consents expressed on the site, including consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Administrator. Revocation of consent for processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion, transfer or limitation of their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing. If you want to make use of your rights, please send us a message to: email@example.com
- The security of personal data is our priority, however, if you believe that by processing your personal data, we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users' Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing services electronically by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Website - a website operating at www.suvenix.com
- External service - internet service of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator - Suvenix Sp. z o.o., operating at the following address: Franciszka Klimczaka 17/80, 02-797 Warsaw, Poland, with a tax identification number (NIP): 5213652924, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information in User devices
- User - a physical person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device - an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies (cookies) - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal Cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device are sent to the Website's ICT system
- External cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by teleinformation systems of External Services
- Session cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User's Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after ending the Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and reading mechanisms - Storage and reading mechanisms Cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. It is not possible to transfer a virus, Trojan horses or other worms to the User's Device.
- Internal cookies - internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices
§ 4 GOALS TO WICH COOKIES ARE USED
- Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website - The Administrator may store cookie information about User preferences and settings regarding the Website to improve, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website.
- Statistical data - the Administrator and External websites use Cookie files to gather and process statistical data, such as, for example, statistics of visits, statistics of User Devices or statistics of user behavior. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
- Serving multimedia services - Administrator and External services uses Cookie files to serve Users of multimedia services.
§ 5 EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place cookie files on User's Devices:
§ 6 THE POSSIBILITIES OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORING AND ACCESSING THE USER'S DEVICES BY THE WEBSITE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
The User may at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files
Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the page: how to disable cookies.
The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User Device tools through which the User uses the Website's services.
§ 7 WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
Restricting the recording and access to cookie files on the User's Device may cause some of the functions of the Website to work improperly.
The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning functions of the Website if the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.